From just $100/night! We love our family cabin, nestled in the Sierra mountains and surrounded by tall, fragrant pines… However we live quite far from Arnold and are unable to get to our “home away from home” as often as we’d like. So we’ve opened it up for rent and now others can enjoy the California Gold Country as well. Re-connect with family and make yourselves at home at our cabin in the Sierras!
Please contact Terri at 949-625-1500 or email us (at the right) for more information. You are welcome anytime of the year and we look forward to having you!
~Terri and Tim
WHAT OTHER GUESTS HAVE SAID:
- “The cabin was roomy and comfortable. The upstairs loft was great for the kids. They had plenty of room to play and watch movies.”
~Shari, Rohnert Park CA
- “It is very clean and well kept up. The decorations and small touches are very warm and comfortable, lots of cute touches. You’ll immediately feel right at home here.”
~Gary, Vallejo CA
- “This is a great cabin… with open windows allowing plenty of sun light and views
[of the surrounding trees]… This must be the best valued cabin in Arnold!”
~Bill, Manteca CA
- “Terri & Tim were honest & great to deal with… Look forward to going back with friends next year!”
~Eric, Scotts Valley CA
- “I live in the SF Bay Area and the drive to Arnold is shorter and much less stressful than the drive to Tahoe. This will definitely be our new winter escape and looking forward to going in the other seasons as well.”
~Kingsley, Palo Alto CA
TAKE A VIDEO TOUR OF THE INSIDE: (click the triangle “play” button to begin)
Note: the exterior of the house has now been freshly painted!
CLICK HERE to see more photos. (And don’t forget to scroll down and check out our family photos in Arnold and the surrounding area!)
*Holiday rates apply – please see our Rates page for details.